Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
AZ Audio updates ADopplerEn2 to v2.003 and Stempel to v1.100
AZ Audio has released updates for ADopplerEn2 and Stempel, two freeware VST effect plug-ins for Windows.
Changes in ADopplerEn2 v2.003
- Changed the pan modulation.
- More accurate LFO resync.
- Fixed possible sound issues when changing presets (relative to the host).
- Best plugin behaviour when changing the sample rate during the host runtime.
- Ultra high samplerate supported without maximum delay time change.
- Various new presets.
Changes in Stempel v1.100
- New spectral morphing mode which is totally replacing the previous vocoding operations.
- A few Magnitude or Angle morphing models are assignable to a new XY controller.
- New ‘spectral clipping’ option, to keep the morphing smooth.
- Updated the chorus parameters mapping.
- Note to users: old presets files are no more compatible, it’s advisable to delete them.
ADopplerEn2 and Stempel are available as freeware VST effect plug-ins for Windows PC.
More information: AZ Audio