AZ Audio updates Ultra Trigger FX to v1.132
AZ Audio has released version 1.132 of Ultra Trigger FX, a VST plug-in particularly designed for real time or live audio performances.
Changes in v1.132
- New: Small/Big view is a vstparameter (recalled by host).
- New: Color is a vstparameter, it still can be randomized and reset in popup menu.
- New: Reverse mode added to RT slicer variator: if variator > 4 then slices are randomly reversed.
- Changed: Removed lfo phase reset when releasing gui button.
- Changed: Glifting ramp use a catmull interpolation, almost the same as previously.
- Changed: Better delay module in the glifter and in the flanger.
- Changed: Really better sounding AP filters chain in the phaser.
- Changed: Max samplerate supported is lowered to 192k (memory used by the plugin was over 100 megs before !).
- Changed: Info bar look / some details on the UI objects.
- Changed: Optimized damping filters, serious perf gain for the tricombs (6 filters) and the delay (4 filters).
- Fixed: Various small bugs.
Visit AZ Audio for more information and a link to download the demo of Ultra Trigger FX.