ADoppler combines a rotator and a pitch shifter to achieve the doppler effect (think of how the siren on an ambulance sounds as it races towards and then away from you).
- LFO speed control
- Doppler amount
- LFO modulation on filter frequency and volume
- Phase control between LFOs
- Right-Left or Left-Right control
- Reinject output into buffer
- Clipping of damping level
- Max control for left and right levels
- Master output level
- Merge input channels
- Interpolation of buffer reading
- LFO sync to host BPM
Visit Azertopia for more information.