B. Serrano has announced that Adonis Pro, a hybrid synth VST instrument, is now available as freeware.
Adonis Pro features
- 2 independent voices (can be synced) featuring 4 waveforms with tuning, fine pitch and level which can be combined by 57 differents structures using ring-modulations (AM) and FM.
- 2 multimodes filters (LP, HP, BP, Notch, Peak).
- 4 LFO with shape, delay, steps (shape aliasing), and rate.
- 4 graphical envelopes with up to 8 segments with time / level.
- Effects: Phaser/flanger, Chorus, Delay, 3 bands Resonators, Static HPF.
- 8 steps CV sequencer with host BPM sync (forward, reverse, alternate, random).
- Modulation matrix (voices), set modulations to each waveforms pitch and / or level.
- Polyphony from 1 to 32 voices.
- MIDI Learn.
- 4 individual outputs (Voice 1 & 2, filter 1 & 2), dry output
Adonis Pro is available as a freeware VST instrument for Windows PC.
Visit B. Serrano for more information and audio demos.