Beat Kangz updates Beat Thang Virtual to v1.2.1
Beat Kangz has released version 1.2.1 of Beat Thang Virtual, a beat production software for Windows and Mac.
Changes in Beat Thang Virtual v1.2.1
- Enhanced multi-timbral functionality. Use BTV as a tone module for your MPC or other MIDI hardware or software sequencer.
- Increased stability. Includes many reported crash fixes.
- Better handling of PACE installations, authorizations and updates.
- New Tempo functionality. Tempo window now deals with decimal places. Just hold the shift key and adjust tempo for more precise tempo definition.
- Enhanced functionality that makes it possible to upgrade to version 2.0 for use as a plugin in your DAW (AU/VST support coming).
- Enhanced Snow Leopard support.
- Many OSX 10.6 bugs fixed.
Beat Thang Virtual is available to purchase for PC and Mac, priced at $149 USD.
More information: Beat Thang
Mokafix Audio updates FX plug-ins for v1.3