The MOTÖR 49 master keyboard controller allows you to take total command over your virtual instruments and DAW (Digital Audio Workstation). Featuring amazingly-smooth action, motorized faders and touch-sensitive pads, the MOTÖR 49 provides an unparalleled level of control for the ultimate creative expression.
The 49 semi-weighted full-sized keys, 60 mm faders and backlit drums give you hands-on control over all the parameters of your favorite DAW. An incredible hardware-based arpeggiator enables you to instantly add arpeggios to software and hardware synths and create complex arrangements on the fly.
MOTÖR 49/61 features
- 49/61 semi-weighted full-size keys featuring expressive velocity and after-touch functionality.
- 9 motorized 60 mm touch-sensitive faders to control your DAW mixer, drawbar organ, soft synths or effect units.
- 8 backlit drum pads with velocity and pressure-sensitivity for ultimate drum and sample-loop performance.
- Standard MIDI and Mackie Control modes for ultimate flexibility with your DAW software.
- Hardware-based arpeggiator allows creation of complex patterns regardless of software limitations.
- Ultra-precise, illuminated endless rotary encoders with LED rings provide a clear overview of all software parameters.
- Backlit transport section for direct access to your DAW record/play engine.
- Quick individual bank select for faders, encoders and pads.
- Large backlit LCD screen for optimal overview, easy editing and quick status check.
- Built-in presets – no complex mapping required; additional free user presets for your favorite software/hardware assignments.
- Flexible communication via USB or MIDI In/Out/Thru – including merge functionality.
- Plug and play with Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher operating systems.
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable.
The Behringer MOTÖR 49 and MOTÖR 61 controller keyboards are available at a suggested U.S. MAP of $299.99 USD and $249.99 USD, respectively.
More information: Behringer