Bela D Media releases Vocal Tools Classical Edition – The Soprano DLV
Bela D Media has released The Soprano DLV, an individual download version of the forthcoming Vocal Tools collection.
Powered exclusively with Native Instruments Kontakt 2 and 3, the Soprano is sung with a dark and haunting operatic vocal style that lends itself perfectly to any film or media project.
Slave to the phrase? Not this time! By means of unique programming, sample editing, and the advanced VT script the user has complete control over the elements within a given phrase across the vocal scale. Effortlessly create moving and realistic melodies of your own. The Soprano also includes pure phrases, voiced and unvoiced vocal elements.
The Soprano DLV features
- Includes Latin and Gregorian vocal elements. In addition, you will find “Moving Vowels” such as/and for example: Ah Say Too V Chay.
- VT script for complete control of any give phrase and its elements, from natural legato vocal lines to comprehensive phase manipulation – the command is now in the hands of the composer.
- Includes 2 master templates that load every single element into a convenient window inside the script.
- 24-bit audio recorded direct via the CAD Trion 8000 tube microphone.
- Format: Native Instruments Kontakt 2 and 3.
The Soprano DLV is available for purchase for $119.99 USD.
Visit Bela D Media for more information and some audio and video demos.