Bela D Media releases Vocal Tools Native Voice DLV
Bela D Media has released Vocal Tools Native Voice DLV, a new vocal sample library.
Providing the composer with a commanding and evocative tone, each soloist sings with an indigenous tongue.
Vocal Tools Native Voice DLV features
- Native Voice consists of four individual female vocalists: Japanese, Lebanese, Pakistani, Norwegian.
- Vocal Tools Phrase Control:
- Juke box style phrase sequencing via multi list drop down menu. See what you hear! Phrase abbreviations and vocal keys are clearly listed.
- Real-time advanced sample offset for linear phrase manipulation accuracy.
- Real-time mod control of vocal speed/tempo.
- Assignable MIDI CC control of vocal attack, release and more.
- Multi verse creation banks captured via key switches for convenient call back.
- Breath samples with command of random occurrence and mix volume.
- Select IRF, NI reverb or studio dry all within the scripted environment.
Vocal Tools Native Voice is available as a download for $124.99 USD (Kontakt 2/3 required).
Visit Bela D Media for more information and audio & video demos.
Eric Beam releases Reverb 6000 Music Pack
Homegrown Sounds releases Black Magic (beta)