Ben Anderson Music releases V-DS (Virtual Digital Sampler)
Ben Anderson Music has released V-DS, a virtual instrument plug-in for Windows PC.
In the mid-80s the market suddenly was ambushed with cheap toy sampling keyboards like the Casio SK-1 and the Yamaha VSS 30. Even if they weren’t anything special and were probably picked up from toy’s R us rather than a professional music store they still played a part of many musicians studio set-up, providing crunched-up shadows of what they were supposed to be sampling, providing a warm and fuzzy quality. The V-DS (Virtual Digital Sampler) is a recreation of those crunchy 8-bit samplers but full with extra, more professional options.
- A recreation of vintage AD/DA sampler circuitry.
- Digital ADSR envelope for snappy volume control.
- Analogue modelled filter with resonance.
- Load two samples at once to layer them together.
- Dedicated LFO filter control.
- Six Classic 80s sounds built into the samplers ROM.
- Mouse Keyboard for previewing your samples quickly.
- Support for Loop Points in your samples.
V-DS is available as a VST instrument for Windows PC for £8 GBP. A demo version is available for download (does not allow you to load and playback your own samples).
Visit Ben Anderson Music for more information and an audio demos.
HV Synth Design releases SaxCollection