Benedict Roff-Marsh releases electro 3-57
Benedict Roff-Marsh has announced the release of electro 3-57, a ReFill for Reason 4 featuring sounds from the late 1970′s to the early 1990′s.
Many of these sounds are from real pieces – including all the sounds from my Cassini Album.
electro 3-57 features
- 357 sounds in categories: Arpeggios & patterns, basses, drums & percussion, effects, leads, organs & poly, pads, piano & clav, sound fx & bells, strings & brass.
- Patches are also arranged by unit: Combinator, Thor, Subractor, NN-XT & Maelstrom.
- Featuring the types of sounds found on recordings using:
- late 70′s – Moog, ARP, Roland analog synths.
- early to mid 80′s – Roland, Korg, Oberheim, Sequential Circuits digital analog synths.
- mid to late 80′s – Casio, Yamaha, PPG, Waldorf digital synths.
- early 90′s – Roland, Korg sample player synths.
- Included are Starter Pieces loosely in styles common to the time period covered.
The electro 3-57 ReFill is available for purchase for $19.95 AUD. A demo is available for download.
More information: Benedict Roff-Marsh
Rob Papen updates Predator to v1.5.5