Best Service releases Altus – The Voice of Renaissance
Best Service has announced Altus – The Voice of Renaissance, a new sample library by Eduardo Tarilonte.
Often misunderstood and surrounded by mystery the counter tenor is another milestone in Eduardo Tarilonte series of exceptional voices, Altus brings you a real counter tenor for your Renaissance and Baroque music productions, for films, documentaries, video games and new age music.
Unparalleled realism…Pure inspiration
Altus is a unique solo vocal library featuring José Hernández Pastor, a countertenor with a magnificent expression and a truly beautiful and unique voice. Altus is aimed at easily creating your own ultra-realistic melodies, without using any phrases. Altus offers a powerful and innovative word builder which combines 26 words (136 elements including words and their syllables) with 5 true legato and portamento vowels (a, e, i, o, u) All at your fingertips in one patch.
- 5 different true legatos and portamenti (a, e, i, o, u).
- Powerful word builder with words, 2 different articulations (fast and slow speeds).
- Words can be splitted to offer a total of 136 words/syllables.
- Words can be combined with true legato vowel playing while the corresponding vowel is automatically selected.
- 130 beautiful phrases.
- 15 soundscapes, created from vocal samples.
- Dry recordings, allow you to set the reverb amount exactly to you needs.
The sample library is available from Best Service for MSRP 149 EUR / £119 GBP / $175 USD. Powered by Native Instruments Kontakt Player.