Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Best Service announces Accordions
Best Service has announced Accordions, a new Kontakt Player-powered sample library produced by Eduardo Tarilonte.
Produced by Eduardo Tarilonte, Accordions is the definitive accordion sample library. Designed and scripted to perform in real time ultra-realistic accordion melodies and chords.
All the subtle sounds from an accordion have been carefully captured to increase the realism of your performance, like key and button noises.
8 different Accordions where sampled in high detail, being one of them a real A-A (Alfred Arnold) Bandoneon from the 1930’s with an incredible tone. Just the same model Astor Piazzolla used. Also included are 8 perfectly balanced Multis with meticulously made combinations to create new ready to use registers.
Accordions can be used in many different kind of productions and styles. From cinematic, romantic to folk styles like Celtic, Tex-Mex or South American.
- 7 complete independent instruments sampled with amazing depth plus 1 bonus accordion:
- Single Reed Piccolo Accordion
- Single Reed Musette Accordion
- Single Reed Bassoon Accordion
- Double Reed Musette Accordion
- Left Hand Bass Accordion
- Steirische Accordion (Bonus)
- 8 perfectly balanced multis with fine tune combinations to create new ready to use registers:
- Oboe Register
- Celeste Register
- Bandoneon Register
- Organ Register
- Triple Musette Register
- Harmonium Register
- Master Register
- Accordion Register
- 3 round robin playback in each crossfade layer.
- Realistic instruments noises to create an unparalleled realism.
- Advanced but easy to use Kontakt scripting signed by Günter Hirscher.
- 2.7 Gb – 44.1 Khz – 24 bits wav mono samples. Kontakt Player 3 included. No sampler required!
Accordions will be available on September 15, for 199 EUR incl. VAT.
More information: Best Service