Best Service announces Liquid Notes distribution
Best Service has announced that it is now distributing Liquid Notes, the first software assistant for composers, produced by the Vienna company Re-Compose.
Without difficulty, Liquid Notes, the music production tool that assists you with chords, scales, and harmonic movement makes the theory of harmony accessible, pretty much without restriction.
Just import a MIDI file into Liquid Notes and hit play. Liquid Notes routes the MIDI data back to your sequencer, using all software instruments of your original arrangement. The software will not interfere with your style, handwriting, or emotional message. It simply lets you try out new ideas for your compositions within the vast framework of chords and scales. Liquid Notes delivers suggestions, the final outcome is completely up to you.
Liquid Notes features
- Multi-track control over chord types, functions, and tensions.
- Intelligent harmony progression management.
- LN Live corrects wrong notes as you are playing them.
- Growing selection of music templates in various styles.
- Plays through the software instruments of your preferred sequencer.
- Built-in synthesizers for sequencer-independent operation.
- Standalone application (stay independent from operating system and sequencer type): No VST, AU or RTAS required *.
- Works on Windows and Mac OS X.
- Connects to any sequencer (Cubase, Logic, Live **, Pro Tools, Sonar, etc.).
- Supports live performance.
Liquid Notes is available from Best Service for MSRP 159 EUR/£139 GBP/$175 USD.
Soundcells releases Thor Source v4 ReFill
Boscomac releases The Howler for Reaktor