Best Service has released Chris Hein Bass, a collection of six sampled bass instruments.
It took more than a year for Chris Hein to produce this outstanding collection of six exceptional noble bass instruments, sampled with all imaginable details that answer anyone’s wishes. A Musicman Stingray electric-bass picked & slapped, a LeFay fretless bass and a unique upright bass with three different sets of strings: steel-strings (the classic jazz sound), nylon-strings (the high-fidelity sound) and gut-strings (the old-school swing sound of the 40s).
Chris Hein Bass features
- 12.7 GB of fantastic, natural bass sounds.
- up to 4.089 samples per sound.
- Native Instruments Kontakt 2 Player engine.
- up to 42 articulations.
- up to 8 velocity layers.
- 112 Midi controllable parameters with total recall.
- repetition hotkeys.
- key vibrato.
- four release controls.
- fall control.
- bridge-/center playing.
- pickup micro-blending (upright basses).
- pinch harmonics (electric basses).
- expression samples.
- automatic-, slide- and chord-mode.
Chris Hein Bass comes with Ampeg SVX Uno from IK Multimedia, a virtual bass-amp emulation (qualifies for up- or crossgrades to Ampeg SVX Full version or any other IK Multimedia product).
Chris Hein Bass is available for Windows PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/Stand-alone) and costs 349,00 EUR.
Visit Best Service for more information and audio demos.