Best Service has released Chris Hein – Horns Vol 1, an outstanding virtual sampled brass instrument library.
- Instruments: Alt-Sax, Tenor-Sax, Trumpet, Trombone & Trumpet-Section
- Main Features:
- ca. 20.000 Samples
- 3,5 GB content
- 4.500 – 6.000 Samples per instrument
- Up to 44 different playing techniques
- All playing techniques in one programm with up to 44 keyswitches
- Up to 20 Velocities per note
- a choice of up to 189 variations per note
- 35 intelligent MIDI controllers included
- reverb, delay, chorus & 3-band EQ included
- New control features: Growl-Control, Air-Control, Keys-Control, Spit-Control, Dirty-Notes, Breath Release-Trigger, Legato-Mode, Real-Vibrato
- Dynamic: Up to 20 dynamics (10 on average) have been sampled for each playing technique. This enables complete control over the dynamics and provides a greater amount of variation per note. To avoid the machinegun-effect in repetitions simply adjust the velocity in your sequenzers editor.
- Midicontroller: 35 MIDI controllers have been programmed for each instrument. A complete 3-band EQ as well as Reverb, Delay and Chorus can be automated with standard MIDI controllers.
- Playing Techniques: Up to 44 playing techniques have been programmed for the instruments. Key-switching is used to change playing techniques instantly, without having to load each programm separately.
- Software: Chris Hein – Horns comes with a full licence of the famous “Kontakt-Player” from Native instruments. This easy to use software guarantees the compatibility with Mac ore PC. You can run the “Kontak-Player” as a plug-in with any software sequenzer, or as standalone-version.
Chris Hein Horns is available for 349,- EUR. Check Best Service for more information.