Best Service releases Shevannai – The Voice Of Elves by Eduardo Tarilonte
Best Service has announced the release of Shevannai – The Voice Of Elves, a vocal sound library by Eduardo Tarilonte.
A perfect tool for composers and sound designers to create ambience and music for films, documentaries, video games and new age music. Unparalleled realism… Pure inspiration.
Shevannai is a unique solo vocal library aimed at easily creating your own ultra-realistic melodies, without using any phrases. Thanks to over 4000 carefully recorded and wisely programmed samples by Eduardo Tarilonte, handling the 5 true legato types and 33 words, is intuitively easy.
- 5 different true legatos (a, e, i, o, u).
- 33 words.
- 27 staccatos (16 short and 11 long).
- 113 phrases in different keys (A, Bb, C, D, E, Eb, F and G).
- 52 phrases in Elven Language reciting some Elven poems.
- 57 whispered phrases in Elven Language reciting some Elven poems.
- 110 different whispers. Divided in long and short whispers.
- 20 beautiful and inspiring soundscapes.
- Total of 4,409 unique samples (mono, 44kHz/24-bit) 3.60 GB content.
The sound library is available to purchase for MSRP 149 EUR / £119 GBP / $169 USD.