Beta Monkey Music has released Drum Werks XVIII: Piccolo Grooves, a new drum loops sample library.
The fourth installment of the L.A. Sessions – this time with a unique rhythmic voice – the piccolo snare. providing a perfect alternative snare voice for contemporary songwriting style.
The featured voice – a sleek 13″ x 3″ steel shell piccolo snare – provides the quintessential pop and bright snare tone for modern rock and pop (not to mention a few others). With a high-pitched attack and tight projection, Drum Werks XVIII: Piccolo Grooves will inspire a whole different side of your songwriting.
Compatible with both Drum Werks XV, XVI, and XVII (only the snare was changed – the kit, room, and mix remain constant) Drum Werks XVIII takes the unique piccolo snare voice and delivers up a steamy mix of essential rock and pop grooves, in a wide-range of tempos from 60 BPM to 140 BPM.
Drum Werks XVIII: Piccolo Grooves features
- 340 (422 MB 24 bit WAV; 282 MB 16 bit WAV) original, license-free “acidized” or APPLE LOOPS/AIFF loops.
- 264 (331 MB/24 Bit or 221 MB/16 Bit) multi-velocity drum and cymbal samples.
- Groove Sets™ ranging from 60 BPM to 140 BPM.
- Each Groove Set includes all the vital elements for drag and drop song construction (intro fills, verse, pre-chorus, chorus, bridge loops as well as endings).
- Consistent drum sound across the entire L.A. Rock Essentials Series to make mixing and matching between Groove Sets seamless.
- Available in 16 and 24 bit ACIDized WAV and APPLE LOOPS formats. REX2 format available Fall 2010.
Drum Werks XVIII: Piccolo Grooves is available to purchase as a download for $24.99 USD.