BIAS announces separate editions of Master Perfection Suite plug-ins
BIAS has announced that all six professional audio processing plug-ins from the Master Perfection Suite, will also be available separately as retail editions.
The Master Perfection Suite is aimed at musicians, recording and mastering engineers, audio and video editors, sound designers and other audio professionals. These value packed plug-ins include: Repli-Q (spectral matching), PitchCraft (pitch correction/manipulation), Reveal (analysis), Sqweez-3 & -5 (multi-band dynamic processing), SuperFreq (paragraphic EQ), and GateEx (gate/expander).
Master Perfection Suite features
- Repli-Q: Repli-Q is a linear phase spectral matching/balancing plug-in, which is designed to analyze, edit, and compare the spectral content of audio recordings. Once analysis has taken place, the spectral characteristics of one recording may be applied to another. Repli-Q can mimic or apply an artist’s spectral “style” to your own recordings, or use it in the mastering process to give a cohesive sound to a collection of songs that may have been recorded and mixed in different locations or environments.
- Sqweez-3 and Sqweez-5: Like Repli-Q, both Sqweez-3 and Sqweez-5 incorporate advanced new linear phase equalization algorithms from BIAS. Sqweez-3 and Sqweez-5 both offer graphic per-band viewing/editing of threshold and EQ. Each band may be soloed and/or bypassed individually, and a convenient “auto gain” button compensates for loudness variations due to compression. Additionally, a variable “digital ceiling” slider controls the clipping headroom of the integrated soft clip function.
- PitchCraft: PitchCraft is a real-time pitch correction/transposition plug-in that also offers the ability to manipulate the signal to achieve creative effects. Professionals can rely on PitchCraft to fix out-of-tune vocals or other single voice instruments easily and with minimal artifacts, thanks to a powerful pitch-shifting algorithm.
- Reveal: Reveal combines seven powerful tools in a single plug-in interface — Oscilloscope, Peak and RMS Power History, Spectrogram, Pan Power, Spectral Analysis, Lissajous Phase Scope and Peak and RMS Level Meters. An “all” view displays every tool in a single window.
- SuperFreq: A powerful suite of mastering-quality 4, 6, 8 & 10-band parametric graphic equalizers with everything for professional caliber equalization, including -18dB to +18dB Gain Values; 0.1 to 30 “Q” (bandwidth) values; sweepable frequencies from 20Hz to 20kHz, individual band bypass buttons; 24dB stereo input/output meters; and filters including Peak, Notch, High Shelf, Low Shelf, High Cut, and Low Cut.
- GateEx: Featuring waveform and graph displays and a suite of advanced parameter controls, GateEx effectively removes signals below an assignable threshold while the integrated downward expander helps reduce residual unwanted content.
The Master Perfection single editions are available for download, ranging in price from $59 USD to $149 USD.
Visit BIAS for more information.