Master Perfection Suite v1.2 includes
- Repli-Q, matches the EQ of one source to another target signal. By learning the spectral profiles of the source and target signal, Repli-Q allows the degree of matching and smoothing to be manipulated.
- PitchCraft, a real time pitch correction/transposition plug-in that fixes out-of-tune vocals or other single voice instruments easily and with minimal artifacts. Humorous, eerie, and even supernatural effects can also be obtained, making PitchCraft a great sound design tool as well.
- Reveal, seven powerful analysis tools in a single plug-in interface — Oscilloscope, Peak and RMS Power History, Spectrogram, Pan Power, Spectral Analysis, Lissajous Phase Scope and Peak and RMS Level Meters.
- Sqweez-3 & -5, two powerful multi-band compression/limiter/upward expander plug-ins with advanced new linear phase equalization algorithms from BIAS. Both offer graphic per band viewing/editing of the threshold and EQ.
- SuperFreq, a mastering-quality paragraphic equalizer that includes everything for professional caliber equalization, including -24dB to +24dB Gain Values; 0.1 to 30 “Q” (bandwidth) values.
- GateEx, a new pro-quality Gate/Expander plug-in with graphic displays, advanced parameter control, and downward expander — effectively removes signals below an assignable threshold and helps reduce audio noise.
The Master Perfection Suite now integrates with a broad range of Audio Units (Mac), RTAS (Mac/Win), and VST (Mac/Win) compatible host applications including: Audition, Cubase, Digital Performer, Live, Logic, Peak, Pro Tools, Sonar, Sound Forge, Wavelab, and more.
In addition to supporting Mac OS X v.10.3.9, 10.4 and Windows XP, the Master Perfection Suite is also fully compatible with Apple’s new Mac OS X v.10.5 (Leopard) and Microsoft’s Vista operating systems.
The Master Perfection Suite is now available for $599 US SRP through authorized BIAS resellers and distributors worldwide, and directly from BIAS.
Visit BIAS for more information.