BIAS has released Peak Express 6, a major upgrade to the streamlined edition of the award winning audio editor for Mac.
Previously only available as an OEM edition, Peak Express 6 adds significant features, including integration with the newly released BIAS iProRecorder — a high-quality and intuitive general purpose recording application for iPhone and iPod touch.
Peak Express 6 features
- Ultra-fast integrated stereo/mono recording, editing & processing.
- 24-bit/48 kHz audio recording/playback.
- Uses built in Mac I/O & Core Audio compatible audio hardware.
- Unlimited Undo/Redo.
- High quality real-time and offline sample rate conversion.
- Pencil tool sample editing — repair spikes and short clicks.
- Sample accurate loop creation.
- Trigger live playback of up to 10 documents using Mac keyboard number keys.
- CD Import — import all or portions of CD tracks.
- DSP toolset includes Fade In/Out, Normalize, Gain Envelope, Reverse, Convert Sample Rate, Mix, Invert.
- Read/Write loop & reference markers.
- Read/Write MP2, MP3, AAC, AIFF,.WAVE, SDII, QT, JAM, FLAC and more.
- Customize audio document size/color.
Peak Express 6 is available now from the BIAS web site for the special introductory price of $39.95 USD. A free trial version can be found here.
Visit BIAS for more information.