Big Fish Audio releases Studio Guitars: The Michael Ripoll Project
Big Fish Audio has released Studio Guitars: The Michael Ripoll Project, a collection of guitar loops and licks for rock, pop, blues, funk, country or jazz.
Studio Guitars: The Michael Ripoll Project comes to us by one of the most sought-after guitar players in the music industry. His list of credits is entirely too long to mention but a handful of artists include, Carrie Underwood, Mary J. Blige, India Arie and Stevie Wonder. From rock to country and pop to jazz Michael Ripoll is the guy you want. Fortunately, Michael was able to record a massive library for the Big Fish Audio catalog.
If you’re looking for guitar loops and licks for rock, pop, blues, funk, country or jazz this collection trumps all other guitar libraries. You’ll notice not only the quantity here, but first-rate recording, variety and quality editing. The product has many different kits of guitar loops in many different styles. Each kit has a large variety of loops that all work great together or individually. You’ll find electric and acoustic guitars, leads and rhythm parts, as well as intros, fills, choruses, verses and everything in between. If you’re looking to add just a little guitar spice to your track or to find inspiration to build entire songs around, then look no further than Studio Guitars: The Michael Ripoll Project.
Studio Guitars: The Michael Ripoll Project features
- 4.7 GB of content on DVD (1.85 GB of 24-bit WAV files).
- 1,059 loops, duplicated into 4 different formats: Acidized WAV, Apple Loops, REX, and RMX.
- Studio Guitars:The Michael Ripoll Project has been organized into 8 main folders: Acoustic, Blues, Country, Funk, Jazz, Pop, Rock, and Xtra Guitars.
- Inside each folder you will find sub-folders of guitar parts that all work together.
- Folder names display the genre, kit number, tempo and key of the loops inside.
- Loops Include: Leads – Rhythm – Intros – Choruses – Verses – Fills – Endings.
Studio Guitars: The Michael Ripoll Project is available to purchase for $99.95 USD.