Big Tick re-launches with updated Rhino and freeware plug-ins
Big Tick has re-launched its website with the release of version 2.0.5 of Rhino, a hybrid FM synthesizer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
so here we are… taking that dreaded first step… with a first post in the blog, a new website, a new Rhino version, and of course, many new ideas for future products… so watch this space, fellow musician – and feel free to leave feedback !
- 6 oscillators per voice.
- Hundreds of built-in waveforms.
- Custom waveforms using samples (sfz) or additive generator.
- Modulable, variable waveshapers.
- 2 filters with flexible routing options.
- 20 different modes (including our incredibly warm analog emulations).
- Waveshaping and cross-filter feedback for crazy distortion effects.
- Stellar, dual effects section.
- Tempo-syncable delays, choruses, flangers and phasers.
- Unusual effects like the Granulator, Crazycomb or Oktaverb.
- More than 1000 presets, neatly classified in a searchable database.
- Thousands of third-party presets available.
- Slick graphical multipoint envelopes with curvature controls.
- Fully dynamic routing matrix visible at all times.
- Step sequencer with random mode.
- 6 editable performance controllers.
- User-defined midi assignment of most controls.
- Microtuning support.
- Available for PC (VST) and Intel Mac (VST/AU).
Rhino is available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU) for 70 EUR.
Big Tick has also announced that Angelina, EP-station, Rainbow, and many other unreleased effects are now and forever free to download (requires free registration).
More information: Big Tick Audio
Sequentix announces Cirklon