Big Tick Audio has released version 2.0.6 of Rhino, virtual hybrid FM synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Changes in Rhino v2.06
- New spectral editing functions.
- New, quick A/D/S/R editing for envelopes.
- Next/previous buttons for waveform selection.
- UI performance improvements.
- MIDI activity indicator and panic button.
- And the usual bunch of small bug fixes.
Rhino is available to purchase as a virtual instrument plug-in for PC and Mac (VST/AU) for 70 EUR.
More information: Big Tick Audio