Blamsoft releases VK-1 Viking Synthesizer Rack Extension
Blamsoft has announced the release of the Viking, a Rack Extension synthesizer for Propellerhead Reason.
Viking gives you the authentic classic analog synthesizer experience. It’s a monophonic synth with three oscillators and a 4 pole ladder filter. Add to this plenty of modulation and control voltage capabilities and you get a timeless synth design.
All parameters in Viking have been modeled from real analog hardware, from the oscillator wave shapers, to the filter, to the envelopes. Try it out. The proof is in the sound.
VK-1 Viking Synthesizer features
- Three adjustable free running wavetable based oscillators with drift control.
- Two modulation busses and an LFO provide flexible modulation capabilities.
- Numerous individual CV inputs as well as CV inputs into the modulation busses means that everything in the synth can be controlled by CV from other devices in the rack.
- Classic transistor ladder filter modeled meticulously. Two DSP varieties are available allowing for either reduced CPU load or soft clipping. The number of poles is adjustable for a wider range of filter sounds.
- Includes 75 factory patches.
The Viking Rack Extension is available from the Propellerhead Shop for the introductory price of $59 through December 2012 (25% off regular of $79 USD).