BlauKraut updates Charlatan free synth VST plug-in to v1.1.2
BlauKraut Engineering has updated its Charlatan software synthesizer for Windows.
Charlatan is a polyphonic, subtractive virtual analog software synthesizer plugin whose design focuses on sound quality and easy usability.
Changes in Charlatan v1.1.2
- Handle MIDI program change.
- Bug fix: aliasing artifacts of triangle oscillators at very high pitch.
- Smoothing of filter cutoff parameter to eliminate artifacts when doing fast manual sweeps.
- Bug fix: regression which broke compatibility with older hosts such as Cubase SX.
- Some more presets (based on banks from KVR member Alvfaria).
Charlatan for Windows (VST) is available to download at no cost.
More information: BlauKraut Engineering
Moog updates Animoog for iPad to v1.0.1