White Noise Audio Software has released version 1.31 of bleep!BOX, a combination drum machine and synthesizer box for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
bleep!BOX, the premier analog style drum and synth sequencer for iOS, has been updated to version 1.3.1 which addresses a couple bugs.
Last week, bleep!BOX received a major update which added audio copying (for pasting into other apps), interface improvements, social web sharing features, document sharing and more.
- 10 Synth / Drum parts (aka voices).
- Emulations of ‘classic’ x0x drum sounds (snares, hihats, claps, bassdrums, toms, cymbals).
- Ringmod, FM, Phase Modulation, Sync.
- 50+ Parameters.
- Global delay FX.
- Soft / Hard distortion FX.
- 8 Waveforms – Saw, Square, Sine, Triangle, etc.
- Save patches and presets.
- Live performance modes – Loop / Stutter, Mute.
- Step sequencing + recording modes.
- Parameter automation.
- Realtime processing – NO SAMPLES.
- Song Mode – make songs from multiple patterns.
- .WAV loop export.
- Copy and Paste audio into other apps like Beatmaker and Looptastic (General Pasteboard method).
- Pattern export / import.
bleep!BOX is available for both the iPhone and iPad as a universal binary, meaning you buy it once and own it on all your devices. bleep!BOX for iOS costs $9.99 USD.
bleep!BOX is also on it’s way to your desktop sequencer as a Mac / PC VST Plugin (pricing and release date TBA).
More information: bleep!BOX