Blue Cat Audio has released Audio Unit version of its audio analysis plugins for Mac.
These audio analysis plugins offering original interaction capabilities are available as a single bundle (Blue Cat’s Analysis Pack) or separately. The bundle consists in a versatile audio level meter, spectrum and stereo field analyzers as well as a multiple tracks oscilloscope. While the “Multi” series propose simultaneous multiple tracks analysis with multiple instances linking support, the “Pro” series let you extract parameters from the incoming audio signal and record them as automation curves or send them as MIDI CC messages. Typical applications are the creation of unique side chaining effects or external signal based hardware control.
The Analysis Pack bundle is now available at a 15% discount (194.65 EUR / $254.15 instead of 229 EUR / $299 USD). You can download demo versions of the plug-ins here.
The Analysis Pack bundle includes:
- Blue Cat’s Digital Peak Meter Pro (peak and RMS meter)
- Blue Cat’s FreqAnalyst Pro (spectrum analyzer)
- Blue Cat’s FreqAnalyst Multi (multiple instances spectrum analyzer)
- Blue Cat’s StereoScope Pro (stereo field analyzer)
- Blue Cat’s StereoScope Multi (multiple instances stereo field analyzer)
The DirectX and VST for PC and VST for Mac versions of the six plugins have also been updated for this occasion, including several fixes and improvements. Updates are free for existing customers.
Visit Blue Cat Audio for more information.