Blue Cat Audio has announced version 2.0 of FreqAnalyst Multi, the unique multiple tracks spectrum analyzer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
This new version comes with a completely redesigned user interface with improved workflow and readability as well as many new features and enhancements: a new presets manager, new MIDI and automation mapping capabilities, many new presets, Windows AAX support, multiple display sizes, and much more…
FreqAnalyst Multi lets you visualize the spectral content of several audio tracks on the same screen with extreme smoothness and high resolution, for both time and frequency.
- Brand new fully customizable user interface:
- New look and feel.
- Show/hide what you need.
- Curves names can now be displayed on the graph (overlay).
- Single or multiple displays modes.
- Multiple display sizes
- Improved readability.
- Animated transitions.
- All instances can now be forced to synchronize.
- New integrated presets manager:
- Load/save presets from the plug-in’s user interface.
- Organize presets with folders.
- Customize the default preset.
- Exchange presets easily.
- Automation range and response curve can now be customized for each parameter.
- Automation and MIDI settings (channel, MIDI learn etc.) are now accessible from the main user interface.
- AAX plug-in format is now also supported on Windows (Pro Tools 10.2 required).
- Improved note display (now uses a +/-50 value for cents).
- Improved Graph rulers display when zoomed.
- Routing matrix automatically displayed when opening the plug-in for the first time for easier setup.
- New presets to make setup easier.
- Plug-in name has been shortened for a clearer display in mixer view for most host applications.
- Changed the default VST install path on Windows.
- License is now shared between plug-ins types (register only once for all formats).
- Added new presets.
- Improved value display in fine edit window.
Optimizations and Performance Improvements:
- Reduced VST plug-in loading time.
- Improved parameters precision (now stored as 64-bit).
- More compact presets format (uses less space and loads faster).
- Smaller binaries on Mac (dropped PowerPC support).
- Fixed presets-related crashes in Cubase on Mac.
- Fixed user interface display issues in Wavelab on Mac.
- Fixed keyboard stealing issue in Digital Performer 7 on Mac.
Note: this new version can be installed side by side with the previous version for backward compatibility reasons. Installing this new version won’t break your previous projects.
FreqAnalyst Multi 2.0 is available to purchase with 15% discount through July, 2012, priced at 67 EUR/$84 USD (regular 79 EUR/$99 USD). The upgrade is free for users who have purchased the plug-in in the past 5 months, and a special upgrade price is available for others.