Blue Cat Audio releases Oscilloscope Multi
Blue Cat Audio has released Oscilloscope Multi, a unique multiple tracks real time waveform renderer and comparator: it lets you visualize the content of several audio tracks on the same screen and compare them thanks to its X-Y view.
Oscilloscope Multi features
- Multiple tracks real time oscilloscope: visualize and compare the waveform of several audio tracks on the same screen.
- Unique data sharing technology with multi-core processors support.
- Zoomable display with precise measurement capabilities.
- Easy phase cancelation and mono compatibility issues detection on multiple tracks or within an effect chain thanks to the XY phasescope view.
- Save the curves for easy A/B comparison.
- Opacity control for the user interface.
- Import/Export presets and share them between the directX and VST versions.
- Blue Cat Audio Standards:
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Skinnable user interface.
- DirectX and VST plug-in formats support.
- Smooth Update: silent (zipper-free) parameters update.
- Full automation support (all parameters can be automated, with smooth and continuous update).
- No CPU load on idle: when the plugin is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
- Real time MIDI control with advanced settings (MIDI channel and CC numbers, with complete response curve control) and MIDI learn.
- Any sample rate supported.
Blue Cat’s Oscilloscope Multi is available as a separate product or within the new Multi Pack Bundle as well as the larger Analysis Pack.
A special introduction price is available for one month, and special offers are available for registered customers (35.10 EUR / $44.10 USD for Oscilloscope Multi, 125.10 EUR / $179.10 USD for the Multi Pack).
Visit Blue Cat Audio for more information and a link to download a demo version of Oscilloscope Multi.