Blue Cat Audio has released Protector, a stereo brickwall limiter plug-in for Windows PC.
This new plugin offers very few controls and yet provides a large palette of sounds: from very transparent limiting to hard digital clipping or soft analogue saturation, it can be used as a master limiter, loudness maximizer or distortion unit.
- 0 dB stereo brickwall peak limiter and waveshaper.
- Continuous control of the dynamics response from transparent limiting to colorful distortion.
- Stereo link control.
- Large audio levels and gain reduction meters for optimal monitoring.
- Side chaining capability: a unique way to perform side chain compression and much more.
- Plugin window transparency management.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plugin with absolutely no noise.
- Import/Export presets and share them between the directX and VST versions.
- Zero latency.
Blue Cat Protector is available for an introductory price of 49.56 EUR (instead of 59 EUR) or $74.76 (instead of $89). Protector is also available in the Master Pack plugins bundle.
Visit Blue Cat Audio for more information.