Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Blue Cat Audio releases Triple EQ series 3.0 and announces price reductions
Blue Cat Audio has released version 3.0 of the Triple EQ series, a set of three hybrid parametric EQ / shapeable filters plugins for Windows.
The new Triple EQ 3.0 plugin is now free, and the Stereo and Widening versions are available for a special introduction price, separately or within the TripleEQ Pack bundle.
New in Triple EQ series 3.0
- New GUI design and Blue Cat’s Skinnning language 1.4.3 support:
- Streamlined user interface with simplified controls for optimal workflow.
- Zooming: adjust the dB range of the EQ and the response curve graph.
- Frequency response measurement: new mouse coordinates display.
- Window Opacity Management: make the plugin window transparent.
- New toolbar to access the main functionalities.
- Smooth bypass: activate/deactivate the plugin with absolutely no noise.
- Import/Export presets in a host independant format: you can now share presets between the directX and VST versions.
- Enlarged the filters frequency range.
- Performance improvements: Faster skin loading and reduced memory consumption when several instances are loaded.
The Triple EQ Pack bundle is now available for the introductory price of 39.20 EUR / $55.66 USD (Stereo Triple EQ and Widening Triple EQ can also be purchased separately).
Blue Cat has also announced a price drop on their entire catalog, to follow the USD exchange rate (up to 20% reduction on some plugins).