Blue Cat Audio has released version 3.0 of the Triple EQ series, a set of three hybrid parametric EQ / shapeable filters plugins for Windows.
The new Triple EQ 3.0 plugin is now free, and the Stereo and Widening versions are available for a special introduction price, separately or within the TripleEQ Pack bundle.
New in Triple EQ series 3.0
- New GUI design and Blue Cat’s Skinnning language 1.4.3 support:
- Streamlined user interface with simplified controls for optimal workflow.
- Zooming: adjust the dB range of the EQ and the response curve graph.
- Frequency response measurement: new mouse coordinates display.
- Window Opacity Management: make the plugin window transparent.
- New toolbar to access the main functionalities.
- Smooth bypass: activate/deactivate the plugin with absolutely no noise.
- Import/Export presets in a host independant format: you can now share presets between the directX and VST versions.
- Enlarged the filters frequency range.
- Performance improvements: Faster skin loading and reduced memory consumption when several instances are loaded.
The Triple EQ Pack bundle is now available for the introductory price of 39.20 EUR / $55.66 USD (Stereo Triple EQ and Widening Triple EQ can also be purchased separately).
Blue Cat has also announced a price drop on their entire catalog, to follow the USD exchange rate (up to 20% reduction on some plugins).