Blue Cat Audio updates Freeware Pack (Windows and Mac)
Blue Cat Audio has launched a new version of the Freeware Pack, a bundle of freeware audio plugins.
Already available for PC in VST and DirectX formats, the new versions bring Mac compatibility as well as many improvements.
New in Blue Cat Freeware Pack
- First official Mac VST version (enhanced host applications compatibility support and no more extra window compared to latest beta)
- First Mac Audio Unit beta.
- New skins with enhanced usability and new look & feel.
- New toolbar to access main features.
- Import/Export presets in a host and platform-independent format.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plugins with absolutely no noise.
- Improved parameters display in host application and settings window.
- Performance improvements.
While the 11 VST plugins for Mac are now in their final version, Audio Units support is now also available in public beta. All plugins can be downloaded for free on the Blue Cat Audio website as a single package or separately.
Visit Blue Cat Audio for more information.
Goldbaby Productions releases SP-1200 Vol 1
NuGen Audio updates Visualizer to v1.5