Blue Cat Audio updates its EQ plug-ins (incl. RTAS and 64-bit support)
Blue Cat Audio has released updates for its EQ plug-ins.
All our EQ plugins are now available for Pro Tools and 64-bit platforms, check them out!
This update also brings bug fixes and improvements. The upgrade from the previous version is free for existing customers. It concerns the Liny EQ, Parametr’EQ and Triple EQ plug-in series
Changes in Liny EQ v4.1 / Parametr’EQ v3.5 / Triple EQ v3.3
- RTAS plugin format support for Pro Tools (Mac and Windows).
- 64-bit applications support for Windows DX and VST under Windows x64.
- Mac AU 64-bit format support (compatible with 64-bit Logic 9.1 on Snow Leopard)
- Space bar does not trigger plug-in buttons anymore (avoids conflict with transport control in most applications).
- Demo version now displays a nag screen only once per session, and only when opening the user interface of the plug-in.
- Fixed MIDI learn issues.
- Fixed issue with EQ curve type that was sometimes not properly recalled [Liny EQ].
- Mac: fixed user interface crashes in some hosts under Snow Leopard.
- Mac: fixed keyboard/mouse focus issues in some hosts.
- Mac: fixed multiple screens issue.
- Mac-AU: fixed settings lost issue when doing offline rendering in some applications.
- Mac AU: output parameters routing now works for more than one instance in Logic Pro’s Environment.
- Mac AU: fixed output parameters that could exceed defined range and not record properly as automation curves.
More information: Blue Cat Audio