Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Blue Cat Audio updates Stereo Phaser to v2.3
Blue Cat Audio has released version 2.3 of Stereo Phaser, a stereo analog-style phasing plug-in in DirectX and VST formats for Windows.
Changes in Blue Cat’s Stereo Phaser v2.3
- Load/Save presets in a host-independent format: you can now share presets between the directX and VST versions.
- New toolbar to access main functionalities.
- Smooth bypass: activate/deactivate the effect with absolutely no noise.
- Misc user interface enhancements.
- Improved parameters display in host application and settings window.
- Installer now registers the VST plugin to avoid registration issues in some host applications.
- Performance improvements:
- Faster skins loading.
- Reduced memory consumption when several instances are loaded.
Stereo Phaser is available for 26.10 EUR / $44.10 USD for a limited time (10% off). A demo version can be downloaded here.
Visit Blue Cat Audio for more information.