Blue Cat Audio has released version 1.4 of its PatchWork plug-in host for Windows and Mac.
This new version includes MIDI channel filtering for plug-ins input, parallel processing chains improvements (selectable summing mode and solo buttons), and several compatibility improvements on Mac.
Changes in Blue Cat PatchWork v1.4
- Selectable parallel processing chains summing mode: sum or average.
- Solo button for parallel chains.
- MIDI Channel filtering for each plug-in input.
- Fixed undo/redo incompatibilities with some plug-ins.
- (Mac) Fixed crash introduced in 1.3 when trying to load missing VST plug-ins.
- (Mac) Fixed wrong plug-in instantiated in some cases when selected from a VST shell package.
- (Mac) Fixed crash after closing the editor of an Audio Unit plug-in loaded with SoundRadix’s 32Lives.
Blue Cat’s PatchWork is available for purchase for 59 EUR/$79 USD.