Blue Cat has released FreqAnalyst Pro, a real time spectrum analyzer with advanced functionalities. It uses the same smooth algorithms as the free FreqAnalyst and has been designed to provide extreme smoothness and high resolution for both time and frequency.
- Mono and stereo real time spectrum analyzer
- Total control over the analysis parameters, with slope and offset correction
- Smart interpolation algorithm for extreme display smoothness
- Spectrum and spectrogram views with zooming and precise measurement capabilities
- Instant, peak and average curves display for each channel
- Save the curves for easy A/B comparison
- Audio to MIDI and automation conversion: control any other effect or MIDI hardware with the frequency information exported as MIDI CC or automation curve
- Opacity control for the user interface
- Custom absolute and relative threshold control
So if you like FreqAnalyst but would like more advanced features, be sure to check out FreqAnalyst Pro. For a limited time, you can get FreqAnalyst Pro at an introduction price of 39.20 EUR / $49 US(normal price 49 EUR/$61.25 US).