Blue Cat releases Remote Control 2.0
Blue Cat’s Remote Control is a set of plug-ins which let you control and monitor in real time several MIDI controllable plug-ins or devices from a single customizable user interface: the User Interface of your favorite DirectX or VST plugin does not satisfy you? Your favorite hardware device is too complicated to control? Your project contains hundreds of plug-ins and you would like to control them all from a single user interface? You want undo/redo for all your modifications? This product was designed for you!
New in Remote Control 2.0
- New user interface design.
- New joystick skin with XY controls.
- Undo/Redo support.
- Window Opacity Management: make the plugin window transparent and see behind.
- Load/Save presets in a host-independent format: you can now share presets between the directX and VST versions.
- New toolbar to access main functionalities.
- MIDI settings are now available from the plugin user interface.
- Improved Skins loading performance.
- Curves are now anti-aliased.
- Improved the display of parameters values in the MIDI settings panel and the host application.
- Improved graphs refresh rate.
- Reduced memory consumption when using several instances.
- Default values for MIDI controllers have been changed to be more convenient.
- Blue Cat’s Skinning Language 1.4.1 support.
Remote Control 2.0 is available for Windows PC (VST/DX) costs 49 EUR / $68.60 USD. There’s currently a limited time -15% offer of 41.65 EUR / $58.31 USD.