Blue Cat releases StereoScope Pack
StereoScope Pro features
- Real time stereo image analyzer.
- Three detailed views with zooming and precise measurement capabilities: stereo image, “stereogram” (evolution of the image over time) and output parameters.
- Integrated correlation meter.
- Instant, peak and average stereo image curves display.
- Easy phase cancelation and “mono compatibility issues” detection.
- Audio to MIDI and automation conversion: control any other effect or MIDI hardware with the position information exported as MIDI CC or automation curve.
- Multiple tracks real time stereo field analyzer: visualize and compare the stereo image of several audio tracks on the same screen.
- Unique data sharing technology with multi-core processors support.
- Zoomable display with precise measurement capabilities.
- Easy phase cancelation and mono compatibility issues detection on multiple tracks or within an effect chain.
- Instant, peak and average curves display for each track.
The StereoScope plug-ins can be purchased separately, or in a bundle (discounted price).
Visit Blue Cat Audio for more information and links to download demo versions of the StereoScope plug-ins.
Tzec releases VST Lua beta