Blue Microphones has announced the Yeti Pro, the world’s first USB microphone combining 24 bit/192 kHz digital recording resolution with analog XLR output.
Featuring three custom condenser capsules and four different pattern settings, the Yeti Pro can capture digital audio with up to four times the clarity found on CDs.
Plus, the Yeti Pro features a cutting-edge A-D converter chip and separate analog circuit path for usewith professional studio mixers and preamps. You also get a built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and direct controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, mute, and microphone gain.
So whether you record at home, in a studio (or in the Himalayas!), the Yeti Pro is your ultimate sound solution.
Yeti Pro features
- Yeti Pro is designed to provide the highest performance possible in a digital microphone, with recording resolution of 24bit/.
- Yeti Pro features an analog-digital converter chip that allows a range of recording resolutions, from 22kHz up to 192kHz and common sampling rates in-between.
- Separate circuit boards maintain the integrity of the analog and digital signal paths.
- For analog recording, Yeti Pro also includes an XLR stereo breakout cable for simple attachment to analog equipment.
- Yeti Pro offers four recording patterns (cardioid, omni, stereo, bi-directional) for both digital and analog recording.
- Yeti Pro maintains zero-latency headphone output with volume control for direct monitoring, adjustable gain control and a digital mute button.
- Yeti Pro is compatible with both Mac and PC.
The Yeti Pro has a MSRP of $249 USD.