Gospel Musicians has released The BlueBeast, a virtual instrument emulation and sample library of the Yamaha EX5 synthesizer for Falcon and UVI Workstation.
Using BlueBeast user gets access to the raw waveforms and a sampled version of the VL instruments, as well as emulation of the AN synth engine.
It is a full synthesis emulation of the AN1 of the EX5, with interpolated AN1 waveforms using FFT and mipmapping synthesis, while keeping the Edge, Sync, and Feedback functionality from the AN1x.
Finally, with the UVI synthesis and sampling techniques, Gospel Musicians has implemented many of the FDSP engines from the EX5, such as: Ring Modulator, Pulse-Width-Modulation, Tornado, Seismic, and a FULL FM synth (not just the FDSP Self-FM).
- Full access to raw waveforms.
- Full access to sample version of VL Elements.
- Full reproduction of AN1 synthesis including Edge, PWM, Feedback, and Sync.
- 256 Factory (A-H) presets of original hardware.
- Simulation of FDSP Tornado and Seismic.
- Simulation of FDSP PWM.
- Sampled versions of FDSP Water synthesis.
- Full Arp and Pattern Sequencer.
- Full FM Synth.
The BlueBeast is available for purchase for the introductory price of $99 USD until July 22nd, 2016 (regular $199.99 USD). Owners of Pure Synth Platinum can get BlueBeast for $79.99 USD.