Producer, author, and technology advisor Bobby Owsinski has announced the release of his Social Media Promotion for Musicians book.
After numerous requests from musicians, artists, bands, engineers, producers and songwriters all over the country, best-selling recording and music business author Bobby Owsinski has finally put the social media strategies taught in his famous clinics into a new book called Social Media Promotion for Musicians: The Manual for Marketing Yourself, Your Band and Your Music Online.
Published by BOMG Publishing and topping out at 300 pages packed with insider tips and tricks, Social Media Promotion for Musicians provides the latest techniques used to raise your online profile more effectively and efficiently than you ever thought possible, which can lead to more fans and followers, increased page, post and video views, and greater ticket and merch sales. Best of all, the information is laid out so anyone can do it!
Social Media Promotion For Musicians covers all aspects of a musician’s online presence on the most widely used platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and various bookmarking sites. Special attention is also given to personal and band websites, blogs, newsletters and branding.
Social Media Promotion for Musicians features
- How to increase your online exposure to increase your fan base.
- How to have more time for music by saving at least an hour every day on common social media operations.
- Exclusive promotional tips that boost your views and followers.
- How to uncover and develop your brand.
- The secret behind successful tweets and posts.
- How to craft an effective newsletter to increase your ticket and merch sales.
- 10 ways to make sure that fans, music critics and bloggers, bookers and promoters, and agents and managers always have your latest information.
- Ways to optimize your YouTube channel and videos to maximize your views.
The book is available to purchase for a list price of $29.95 USD (print & Kindle).
More information: Social Media Promotion for Musicians