Bootsy releases TesslaPRO
Bootsy has released TesslaPRO, a transient aware signal saturator VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
While TesslaSE has gotten famous for it’s ability to let audio transient information pass through (to a certain extend) TesslaPro is going to extend this further: The amount of untouched transient information can be dialed in variable. This way one is able to obtain full control on where signal saturation is going to happen and how such effects appear into a mix sonic wise.
- transformer style signal saturation.
- smooth transient polishing and increased RMS leveling.
- transient aware signal saturation.
- switchable subbass enhancements.
- subtle and nice audio coloration enhancements.
- SSE and Assembler optimized sound engine.
- state-of-the-art digital signal processing.
- minimum latency processing.
- harmonic enhancements with low artefacts (aliasing).
- plugin integration is done with Synthmaker software.
- performance crucial parts are written in assembler.
- completely SSE optimized.
TesslaPRO is available as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
Visit Variety of Sound for more information.