Bootsy (H. L. Goldberg) has released version 1.1 of TesslaSE, a freeware signal modelling VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
TesslaSE models pleasant sounding electric effects coming from transformer coupled tube circuits in a digital controlled fashion.
Changes in TesslaSE v1.1
- *Significant* performance improvements.
- New phat mode added featuring a more dense harmonic spectrum.
- Some improvements concerning stability and graphic glitches.
- P4 denormal issue fixed.
- SBE algorithm re-adjusted (sound is slightly changed).
- Input trim knob added (up to 12dB input volume amplifying).
- Output volume operation set to dB.
- Some GUI adjustments.
- VU meter adjustments.
- The former experimental AUTO mode has been removed.
- Code size optimizations.
- Crosstalk removed.
- Presets re-adjusted.
- Manual updated.
Warning: The update is sound wise compatible (except SBE mode) but not level wise. Please revise your running projects using TesslaSE after updating in any case.
Download TesslaSE v1.1 here.