Boris K. has announced VS-1 oscilloscope, a new synth VSTi for Windows.
The full version is scheduled for release in January 2006 and will cost 30 euros. A demo version is already available.
- Stereo synthesizer
- 3 Oscillators
- 2 Filters:
- Filter Stages is a pin, and allows selection of from 1 to 8 stages
- 2 band pass types:
- BP – constant skirt gain, peak gain = Q
- BP” – constant 0 dB peak gain
- Gain Compensation option for LP, HP and BP1 filter types
- Individual Frequency, Resonance, Level, Pan, Keytrack controls for each filter
- 4 ADSR envelopes with synchronization of initial impulses
- 4 LFOs
- 4×16 step gate
- Effect block with phaser, delay, eq, unison
Check the Boris K. site for more information and a link to download the demo.