BOSS introduces RC-505 Loop Station
BOSS has announced the RC-505 Loop Station, the newest addition to its industry-leading lineup of live looping devices.
The Boss RC-505, a unique and powerful live performance tool that’s perfect for next-generation loop artists.
Featuring five phrase tracks, onboard effects, rhythms, and a powerful tabletop design that can be easily operated with the hands, the RC-505 is ideally suited for next-generation loop artists such as beatboxers, singers, and club performers. In addition, the RC-505’s extensive MIDI control options and ability to import audio phrases via USB open up a wealth of creative opportunities for all musicians.
RC-505 Loop Station features
- Tabletop Loop Station that can be operated with the hands, perfect for beatboxers, vocalists, and club performers.
- Five simultaneous stereo phrase tracks, with dedicated controls and independent volume faders.
- Wide range of Input FX and Track FX for processing loops, including DJ and sampler-style effects.
- Independent play mode and tempo sync settings enable a flexible combination of track behaviors and advanced performance options.
- 99 phrase memories, each containing five phrase tracks, custom effects/playback settings, and more.
- 85 onboard rhythm patterns, including odd-measure beats.
- External control via MIDI and optional footswitches or expression pedal.
- USB for phrase import/export with computers; USB audio/MIDI functionality for integration with DAW software.
- XLR mic input with phantom power, mono/stereo instrument inputs, and stereo AUX input.