s16 is freeware a 16 step sequencer VSTi plug-in for Windows. It is made with SynthEdit.
- One sample for the sixteen steps
- Controls for each step (direction, octave, semitone, fine, attack, decay, release, filt amt, pan and volume)
- 4 Divisions (1/2, 1/4, 1/8 or 1/16)
- 4 step choices (2, 4, 8 or 16)
- Program/pattern can be chosen on the GUI, from the host’s patch change, or via MIDI (note-on C2-B4)
- Global release and volume
- 4 LFO’s with a 4×10 matrix
- Filter (bp, br, hp, lp and moog type)
- Delay with separate filter and distortion
- Fully automatable (24 parameters)
Check Boxsounds for more information and a link to download s16.