Brain Control has released version 3.3 of its Tunefish 3 free synthesizer instrument.
A new Tunefish v3 release is done and now it is finally cross platform just as v4 already is. The UI was rewritten to match the style of v4. Several bugs were also fixed.
Changes in Tunefish v3.3
- Synth is now cross platform and has a new UI.
- Saving an instrument caused the preset file to grow larger and larger due to appending instead of rewriting the contents.
- Restore instrument button did not work.
- Instrument count is now 1000.
- ADSR1 will not cut the note if ADSR2 is still going.
- Fixed Reverb width.
Tunefish 3 is available to download for Windows, Mac and Linux.
More information: Brain Control