Aggressor is a monophonic synthesizer, specifically designed to produce aggressive bass- and lead sounds simular to the typical sound of the famous TB-303.
New in latest version
- better oscillator quality (anti-aliasing)
- random detuning for the unison-mode in osc1
- allpass-filters (apf’s) for all the oscillators
- adjustable DC-offset before the filter (makes sense only for the nonlinear moog- and 303-filters)
- osc3 parameters are now available (they were formerly hidden as demo-restriction)
There are still some bugs: some menus do not update properly when loading a song and on the overview screen, sometimes the menus don’t work.