Brainspawn has released version 2.2.6 of Forte, a host application for Windows.
Forte 2 is a live performance workstation for virtual instruments, offering more control and convenience than a traditional rack of hardware sound modules. forte is optimized for the stage, with low latency audio, vast MIDI routing capabilities, and unique live performance features.
Changes in Forte v2.2.6
- Fixed the “global” behavior of plugin disconnect scene command.
- Show scenes in order in rack editor.
- Fixed MIDI input for Spectrasonics Omnisphere and some other VST 2.4 plugins.
- Reduced the verbosity of the rack load process if running Forte in an Remote Desktop session – speeds up rack load.
- Resizable and Maximizable Plugin Manager.
- Fixed problem with crash when trying to initialize a non-existent VST plugin DLL.
- Fixed crash on exit with VMI instruments.
- Added instrument channel mute to instruments in the rack editor.
- Added a “full rescan” option to the plugin manager (clear and rescan). Renamed the existing plugin manager scan to “Quick Scan”.
Forte 2 is available to purchase for Windows PC, starting at $149.95 USD for the Performer Edition.
More information: Brainspawn