Brainspawn updates Forte to v220.127.116.113
Brainspawn has released version 18.104.22.1683 of Forte, a live performance workstation for virtual instruments, offering more control and convenience than a traditional rack of hardware sound modules.
Changes in Forte v22.214.171.1243
- Fixed frequently-encountered crash in Rack Editor when using untrimmed racks.
- Fixed installer error that caused 1st time installation to fail when installing HexEdit.dll.
- Plug in preset menus are no longer sorted and show up in order the plugin prefers.
- Exclude a set of DirectX plug ins forte can’t use (Logitech, TechSmith, WMT).
- Added option to “Use Preferred ASIO Buffer Sizes” in audio preferences display (no longer need to manually edit OPTIONS.INI).
- Changed default for “Use Preferred ASIO Buffer Sizes” to ENABLED (used to be be DISABLED, which used the absolute minimum buffer size but sometimes causes compatibility problems).
- Fixed ManyTone ManyBass factory presets menu.
- Fixed Korg M50 compatibility.
Visit Brainspawn for more information.